You THINK that prioritizing YOUR health and well-being means
- People will think you’re not a high performer at work
- Your family will fall apart if they don’t get 100% of YOUR TIME
- That you’re (gasp!) SELFISH
You BELIEVE that this focus on YOUR health and well-being
- Takes time you don’t have
- Is too expensive and just self-absorbed
- Will mean that you have to GIVE UP dinners with friends, leisure time and anything decadent, fun or a tiny bit sinful
Well, here’s why that’s bullshit.
- Your frazzled caffeine-fueled crankiness is NOT helping your kids learn to be their best little selves. They can learn to make a sandwich.
- You’ll spend the money on wine/shopping/vacations/otherfeelgoodstuff AND taking a walk (and a deep breath or three) is free.
- We all have 1440 minutes a day to spend on what matters to us… or what doesn’t matter at all.
We’re all EXPERTS in the workings of our own lives and that’s not selfish- it’s part of the business of Life + Work.
We OFTEN need support when we change habits and TRY NEW THINGS. Health and wellness coaching can be a GAMECHANGER when you’re serious about transforming your well-being.
IF you’re curious about how to create your own health and wellness vision, I’d love to schedule a REIMAGINE WELLBEING consultation to see if we’re a good fit.